The value of Ubiquitous Language
Communication between dev & business is simplified
- There’s less layers of translation. less likeihood of broken telephone happening.
- If you’re shaping ideas with your PO, what they then communicate with the rest of the business is using the same language
- Ensures we’re all on the same page
- A simple word such as “Booking” can mean different things in different contexts
- Name your functions/methods in a way that represents the domain event
- Use your types to encapsulate the domain