- Parent Playlist
These tracks have been put together keeping an mind an idea you had a direct influence on, which is what makes a good dub techno mix
- (A good dub techno mix) is varied, mixes in other sounds, such as tighter drums, that way it doesn’t just turn into a mud
- it helps you appreciate the spaciousness of dub techno by not drowning you in it
So, some of the tracks may not necessarily be dub techno, but I’d fit them into a dub techno set. Such as the Skudge track, that’s Swedish Electronic/Techno, but I think it would play well with dubs.
I’ve divided the highlights below into intro tracks(some may be slightly less than 130bpm), & mid set or peak tracks.
- Immersion II is just as good.
- nice moody & long intro track. perfect for the super long gigs.
- nice blend of minimal dub, & float.