better way to share curated music
- draw inspiration from the spotify design website
- CMS driven
- comments are a crucial part of the thing - need a markdown editor
- this will have to take genre’s too
- should be able to query via graphql
- spotify api driven
- can include a now playing section
- sharing by genre is a big one
- should be able to do editorial thing like band camp articles.
- could use MDX for this?
- homepage can have featured playlists the same way goosebumps used to have
- a way to share mixes too eventually
- plus bandcamp too eventually
- a better way to present curated music
- maybe an opportunity to practice how to use sagas for state management
- opportunity to flex my design skills by building something sleek & very visually appealing
- think of how to improve on the guidefari.com experience for curated music
- storytelling, through music
- sassy(SaaSy, you know, that design feel🥸)
- storybook for the components, to do testing & all
- tailwind for styles, maybe daisy too?
- images are a big part of this, look into optimizing them. first iteration will use spotify api for images though
- nextjs api to handle data hydration of the components
- redux sagas
- I could also eventually create a react native or iOS app that interfaces with the GraphCMS api, this is in the interest of an improved mobile experience, and also an excuse to build a mobile app, lol.
define action objects, & dispatch them