Inspired & borrowing from Cameron Cabo. quoted are points that resonate closely:
What I do well
- Build, test, & maintain frontend applications at all stages of their lifecycle
- Slowly leaning into fullstack products
- Strategic & technical advisory.
- All of my work keeps to similar practices allowing for rapid prototyping.
- Every project is personalized to your budget, timeframe, and specifications.
- Only taking up projects that allow for hourly based billing at the moment.
If you work for a non-profit or a similarly mission-driven organization, send me an email and we can go from there. (I’ve put over 50hrs at this point into DIFTK)
you only pay for the work that I put directly into product: hours spent on learning and preliminary research are on me.