as Scott Hanselman says, email is where keystrokes goes to die I often have thoughts that I want to share with more than one person, this makes it easier to do that.
- a way to start structuring & sharing my longform & random thoughts, so the topics will vary a lot.
- This site is part of my note taking system. That said, assume everything is a work in progress.
- I write notes as a way to structure my thoughts, & to help me think.
- I treat writing as a second brain, using it as a way to store information, & free up more space in my actual brain for processing.
- so, it’s a part of my constantly evolving note taking system, let’s see if this sticks.
- also influenced by scaling yourself thoughts shared by Scott Hanselman
- Also put together well by Zain Rizvi
- Tom Critchlow on building a digital garden: I especially like this one.
- Joel Hooks on digital garden
How to Build a site like this one
If you get stuck at any point, feel free to reach out to me via email.