allow me to introduce myself 🎵
my name is Guide.
- Frontend Engineer @sigma.
- Love a good product, which has led to a natural inclination towards UX & design in general.
- Strategic thinker, and mindful of the intersection between business impact & technology.
- Passionate Music curator
- Driven by a curious mind.
- Here’s what I’m up to now.
- An overview on how I communicate when working.
- A walkthrough of the content on this site.
why does this site exist?
as Scott Hanselman says, email is where keystrokes goes to die I often have thoughts that I want to share with more than one person, this makes it easier to do that.
- a way to start structuring & sharing my longform & random thoughts, so the topics will vary a lot.
- this is literally my notebook. that said, assume everything is a work in progress.
- I write notes as a way to structure my thoughts, & to help me think.
- I treat writing as a second brain, using it as a way to store information, & free up more space in my actual brain for processing.
- so, it’s a part of my constantly evolving note taking system, let’s see if this sticks.
- also influenced by scaling yourself thoughts shared by Scott Hanselman
- Also put together well by Zain Rizvi